Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils understand that fitting life in around work can be a challenge, especially when it comes to things like your council tax.
Well, no more! Why not make your life easier with our online portal MyAccount.
It’s free to sign up to, easy to use and you can have instant access to your account at a time to suit you.
There’s no need to make any phone calls – you can view your bills and update information all online!
MyAccount features include:
- Paperless billing (eBilling)
- View bills, reminders & notices
- Apply for discounts & exemptions
- Notify us of a change in circumstances
- Update your personal details
- 24/7 access to your account
- Print bills if you need them for proof/evidence
- And more…
Please note that all named people on the bill must separately register for paperless billing to prevent further paper bills being issued. Any users wishing to receive an online bill for March 2019, should sign up before 15 February 2019.
Sign up only takes a few minutes: http://www.midsuffolk.gov.uk/ctpaperlessbilling