The total amount raised so far for National and Local Charities stands at:
The total raised in 2017 was
We now have an online database of people from Occold containing a lot of their family history data. Currently, there are
names and this is growing daily.
1. To check the Hall availability, please see Bookings
2. Start and Finish times must include any set-up and clear-up time and will be used to invoice the booking
3. You can use Additional Details to add any other relevant information or to cancel/modify a booking. If you are booking the same event on different days you can also use it to list the additional dates
4. The Email address will be used as the recipient address of the electronic invoice and also as confirmation that your booking has been received. Please take care when entering as incorrect addresses cannot be detected and your booking will not be valid
5. Please consult Hire Charges to determine the (desired) Hire rate for your booking
6. Fields marked * are REQUIRED fields
7. All dates and hire rates for your booking will be confirmed - usually within 48 hours
8. All invoices will be sent electronically as a PDF attachment
9. Please be aware that all disco-type music must only be played through the hall's amplification system and speakers. Please ensure that your music provider is aware of this proviso
10. All rubbish, of any kind, that does not fit in the bins provided, must be taken away at the end of the hire period.
Need caterers for your event? See: